We are searching for a SOCIAL GO-GETTER for an ACCOUNT MANAGER position. Candidates who want to expand their knowledge of the marketing/creative world, are ENTREPRENURIAL spirits, can handle multi-tasking, are RESPONSIBLE, work EFFICIENTLY, communicate EFFECTIVELY, and are able to interpret client requests and give them life are welcome to apply. You must be a multi-faceted problem solver that is able to dive deep into data while maintaining healthy relationships with our clientele, as well as enjoy working as part of a team in a fun, yet fast-paced environment. Above all, you must love what you do. This position is a freelance to full time opportunity that involves a 3-6 month freelance period with the chance of becoming a full time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
As an Account Manager at Pulse Creative, you’ll be handling relationships with multiple accounts in a variety of industries.
– Handle and grow effective client communications/relationships for various marketing/creative projects and initiatives
– Oversee and help with progress of projects among the various internal departments until fruition
– Possess a thorough understanding of our clients’ business and important facets of their industry and sectors
– Ensure client needs are met as well as go above and beyond what is expected of us using our marketing knowledge and expertise
– Schedule and moderate client meetings as needed
– Seek new business/cross-selling opportunities among the client roster or new clientele
– Prepare analytics and post-flight reports for client websites, social media and other marketing initiatives
– Research market/competitive landscapes for new clientele to be compiled in reports for external/internal use
– Aid in content management, development and strategy for clientele with social media/press needs
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while working hand-in-hand with Directors
– Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to apply them
– Expert in Outlook or MacMail clients
– Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Project Management/Communications Tools (Basecamp, Intralinks, Slack) knowledge a plus
This opportunity requires someone to work from our office Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm. Those who are interested, please email a resume.