We are searching for an up-and-coming DESIGN ENTHUSIAST for a junior to mid-level Graphic Designer position. Candidates who want to expand their knowledge of the design world, are ENTREPRENURIAL spirits, can handle multi-tasking, are RESPONSIBLE, work EFFICIENTLY, communicate EFFECTIVELY, and EXPLORE ARTISTIC EXPRESSION in all they do are welcome to apply. You must be a creative, innovative problem solver who enjoys working as part of a team and must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Above all, you must love what you do. This position is a freelance to to full time opportunity that involves a 3-6 month freelance period with the chance of becoming a full time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
As a Graphic Designer at Pulse Creative, you’ll be engaged in projects involving the whole range of marketing & design including branding, layout, concepting, retouching, UI and more.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
– Knows Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign like they know how to boil water
– Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) also a must
– Experience in UI design a plus
– Experience in the entire print production process a plus (from layout to setting up files to examining proofs)
– Report to Art Directors/Creative Directors on various projects regarding approach, status and timing
– Ability to handle multiple projects with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment (and then turn up like there’s no tomorrow after all deadlines are met)
– 1-5 years experience is preferred
This opportunity requires someone to work from our office Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm. Those who are interested, please email a resume and an online portfolio.