- We are searching for a VISUAL WORDSMITH to join us as a content developer for social media. Candidates who want to be a part of a CREATIVE and ENTREPRENEURIAL team are welcome to apply. You must be an AMBITIOUS team player who is HIGHLY MOTIVATED and WELL SPOKEN with people skills that are off the chart and most of all LOVE WHAT YOU DO. This position is a freelance to full time opportunity that involves a 3-6 month freelance period with the chance of becoming a full time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- • Propel social media execution, strategy and content development
- • Manage multiple client’s social media platforms daily (Social media is 24/7. The internet never sleeps.)
- • Ability to record and analyze metrics
Requirements & Skills:
- • Bachelor’s degree or similar
- • Individuals with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- • Ultra-savvy with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +) required
- • Comfortable working in both a team environment and individually
- • Organization skills and attention to detail are a must
- • Ability to write in multiple voices and can get into character – technical, professional, celebrity, artist, etc.
- • Nimbleness is key – ability to take constructive criticism and learn & adjust thinking is a must
- • Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment (and then turn up like there’s no tomorrow after all deadlines are met)
- • Must have a passion for writing and thrives on their online/offline social skills
- • Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- • Entrepreneurial and proactive
- • Authorization to work in the US
- This opportunity requires someone to work from our NYC office Mon-Fri from 10am -7pm. But as mentioned above, posting and monitoring on the weekends and/or off hours is involved. Those who are interested email a resume and relevant samples of work.