- We are searching for a RESEARCH MAVERICK for a junior to entry level position. Candidates who want to be a part of a CREATIVE and ENTREPRENURIAL team and provide research to ENHANCE our SMARTMARKETING efforts are welcome to apply. You must be an AMBITIOUS team player who is HIGHLY MOTIVATED and WELL SPOKEN with people skills that are off the chart and most of all LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
- This is a contract to full-time position that involves a 6-9 months contract period with the opportunity of becoming a full-time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- • Learn to manage and execute all phases of market research including finding proper sources, analyzing and synthesizing data and summarizing research findings including creating slides, graphs and charts
- • Consult team leads on client business issues to help optimize market research findings
- • Learn and utilize advanced quantitative methods and “out-of-the-box” thinking to help communicate strategies and solutions
- • As you learn and grow within the role, you will assist with recommendations for strategies
Requirements & Skills:
- • Bachelor’s degree or similar
- • Individuals with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply
- • Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) a must
- • Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) a plus
- • Comfortable working in both a team environment and individually
- • Organization skills and attention to detail
- • Nimbleness is key – ability to take constructive criticism and learn and adjust thinking is a must
- • Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment (and then turn up like there’s no tomorrow after all deadlines are met)
- • Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
- • Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- • Entrepreneurial and proactive
- • Experience with Abode Creative Suite and an eye for design is a plus
- • Authorization to work in the US
This is a remote opportunity that requires someone to train from our NYC office Mon-Fri from 10am -7pm for 6-8 weeks. Potential to work from our up-coming northern New Jersey office within the next year. Those who are interested email a RESUME,
RELEVANT SAMPLES OF WORK, AND SALARY requirements to email@example.com or visit our website: pulse-creative.com to apply.