- We are searching for an up-and-coming DESIGN ENTHUSIAST for a junior to mid-level Graphic Designer position. Candidates who want to expand their knowledge of the design world, are ENTREPRENEURIAL spirits, can handle multi-tasking, are RESPONSIBLE, work EFFICIENTLY, communicate EFFECTIVELY, and EXPLORE ARTISTIC EXPRESSION in all they do are welcome to apply. You must be a creative, innovative problem solver who enjoys working as part of a team and must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Above all, you must LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
- As a Graphic Designer at Pulse Creative, you’ll be engaged in projects involving the whole range of marketing & design including branding, layout, concepting, retouching, UI and more.
- This is a contract to full-time position that involves a 6-month contract period with the opportunity of becoming a full-time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- • Report to Creative Directors on various projects regarding approach, status and timing
• Ability to handle multiple projects with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment (and then turn up like there’s no tomorrow after all deadlines are met)
• Listens to constructive criticism and can apply it in the moment
Requirements & Skills:
• Knows Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign like they know how to boil water
• Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) also a must
• Working knowledge of Keynote
• Experience in UI design a plus
• Experience in the entire print production process a plus (from layout to setting up files to examining proofs)
• 1-4 years experience is preferred