- We are searching for a DIGITAL MARKETING MAVERICK for a junior to entry level position. Candidates who want to be a part of a CREATIVE and ENTREPRENEURIAL team and provide research to ENHANCE our SMARTMARKETING efforts are welcome to apply. You must be an AMBITIOUS team player who is HIGHLY MOTIVATED and WELL SPOKEN with people skills that are off the chart and most of all LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
- This role will conduct numerous competitive, consumer, & market research projects to enable the agency to make informed decisions on behalf of our clients. The applicant selected will help to determine campaign benchmarks, provide tracking and reporting of campaigns, and study campaign results to make ongoing recommendations.
- The role requires an understanding of analytics along with some specific channel knowledge (digital, social, organic/SEO), skills in reporting, and analysis to assist with metrics-driven business decisions.
- This is a contract to full-time remote position that involves a 6-9 months contract period with the opportunity of becoming a full-time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- ● Perform research, analyze data, and develop key insights and action plans based on previous SEO results to improve overall performance, drive consumer engagement, and sales conversions
- ● As you learn and grow within the role, you will assist with recommendations for strategies
- ● Monitor web analytics tools and provide insight into performance trends
- ● Assist in the creation of weekly, monthly & quarterly reports and analysis for both internal & external use.
- ● Track campaign performance against key performance indicators, including but not limited to: impressions, engagement, clicks & CTR.
- ● Present findings to internal and external stakeholders (supervisor, planning team, client)
- ● Stay up to date with all clients’ industry trends
Requirements & Skills:
- ● Bachelor’s degree or similar
- ● Experience in analyzing data, researching and communicating marketplace trends, and providing recommendations
- ● Clear understanding of the following; paid social media advertising, PPC advertising, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and Google analytics.
- ● Strong Microsoft Office skills — Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- ● Comfortable working in remotely
- ● Nimbleness is key – ability to take constructive criticism and learn and adjust thinking is a must
- ● Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- ● Authorization to work in the US
**Important Please Note**
- This is a remote opportunity; however candidate would need to be available if needed to travel into NYC/Northern NJ for team meetings/events as required. Those who are interested email a RESUME, RELEVANT SAMPLES OF WORK, AND SALARY requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: pulse-creative.com to apply.