- Pulse Creative is looking for a Web Developer to join our growing team! The Web Developer will work hand-in-hand with our team of designers, programmers and project managers to build a variety of interactive mobile applications and web-based projects. You will be responsible for owning the development and architecture of our up-and-coming projects. The Web Developer must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and love what they do. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- • Must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable immersing yourself in an existing website to edit, debug or otherwise adjust.
- • Developing custom WordPress themes using frameworks built in a local server environment such as MAMP.
- • Managing SQL databases and potentially some API’s.
- • Setting up a Content Management System (CMS) for custom post types using Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- • Install, migrate, and launch new websites.
Requirements & Skills:
- • Very comfortable with HTML, CSS and SASS.
- • Experience with JS, PHP, SQL and WordPress built in MAMP.
- • Able to dig into a website using web developer tools.
- • Using, customizing and building custom WordPress themes and frameworks.
- • Comfortable working with Adobe Photoshop and XD.
- • Strong interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills.
- • Excellent organizational, written communication and presentation skills.